Canon DSLR Camera [EOS 90D] with 18-135 is USM Lens

 

Canon 90D


Model Name

3616C017

Brand

Canon

Form Factor

DSLR

Skill Level

Professional

Special Feature

DIGIC 8 Image Processor; Built-In Flash; 45-Point All Cross-Type AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems

Color

Black

JPEG quality level

Basic, Fine, Normal

White balance settings

Auto

Optical Sensor Size

APS-C

Lens Type

Telephoto

 

About this item

·         High image quality with 32.5 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor

·         High-speed continuous shooting of up to 10 fps with no time Lag during off shooting

·         4K UHD 30P/ Full HD 120P video

·         45-Point All Cross-type AF System* supports up to 27 points with an F/8 metering

·         Use the EOS Utility Webcam Beta Software (Mac and Windows) to turn your Canon camera into a high-quality webcam, or do the same using a clean HDMI output

 

 

 

Product Link,

                       Link 

Faizan eCommerce

I'm Faizan I belong to the Nobel family I feel like I am the luckiest man in the world because my mom & dad love me so much

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post